Sunbrella Replacement Canopies. Made in America!
Why throw away a Sunbrella® shade umbrella when all you need is a new replacement canopy? Freshen up your market patio umbrella with a new hand-made genuine Sunbrella® top.
“I couldn’t be happier with my replacement canopy! It is well made, exactly the fabric I was hoping for and fits like a glove. Mark was great to deal with and helped walk me through the ordering process. My canopy even arrived earlier than expected. I will definitely Use Shadeusa again if I need another replacement.”. Gardener – WI
- Important: The First Step is to accurately measure the radius (half the diameter) of your existing umbrella frame to ensure a perfect fit of your replacement canopy. See this video guide on how to accurately measure an existing umbrella for compatibility Questions? Call now 480-600-1049.
- Important: We need four specifications in order to make a brand new Sunbrella® replacement canopy and to ensure a perfect fit of your replacement canopy: 1) the length your umbrella frame’s radius; 2) the inside diameter of the grommet you’d like us to install to the center of your new canopy; 3) the name and item number of the Sunbrella® fabric you’d like us to use (ex: Jockey Red 5403) and the number of ribs. Please see the link to Sunbrella’s online swatch book below. Remember: not all computer monitor’s will display colors the same.
- 6.5′ Replacement canopies (5400 series Sunbrella® fabric). Our standard 6.5′ canopies fit 6-rib umbrellas with frame radius measuring 39-40″. $129.95.
- 7.5′ Replacement canopies (5400 series Sunbrella® fabric). Our standard 7.5′ canopies fit 8-rib umbrellas with frame radius measuring 48-49″. $149.95.
- 9′ Replacement canopies (5400 series Sunbrella® fabric). Our standard 9′ canopies fit 8-rib umbrellas with frame radius measuring 54-56″. $159.95.
- 11′ Replacement canopies (5400 series Sunbrella® fabric). Our standard 11′ canopies fit 8-rib umbrellas with frame radius measuring 66-68″. $209.95.
- Not compatible with cantilever/offset style patio umbrellas.
- Canopies are single-vented.
Order in any Sunbrella color (Important note: Above price quotes are for any 5400 series furniture-grade Sunbrella fabrics). Note: Your Sunbrella canopy is a custom order and requires apprx 2-3 weeks to produce. Prices listed are for 5400 series Sunbrella fabric. For quick assistance or a price quote on other than 5400 fabrics series please call Mark Taylor at 480-600-1049.
Not particular on any certain Sunbrella fabric and want a faster ship time? We have a very limited supply of pre-made Sunbrella 9′ canopies that can ship iummediately. Call/text Mark now for availability: 480-600-1049
IMPORTANT: SUNBRELLA REPLACEMENTS CANOPIES ARE CUSTOM ORDERED AND CANNOT BE RETURNED.Calculate Shipping
Click here to visit Sunbrella’s complete online showroom and select your color from the “Umbrella” selection. When visiting the Sunbrella showroom link be sure to remove the check mark under the “Select Application” heading.“
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the replacement Canopies. They fit perfectly and are exactly the right color. I just can't believe they were made so quickly!!!
Good quality replacement. If it lasts the same time the original Sunbrella (20 years), it should outlast me. I ordered samples directly from Sunbrella prior to ordering because computer screen colors can be unreliable. Improvements to the ShadeUSA website pricing function would make the process better so fabric upcharges are immediately transparent.
I looked everywhere for a Sunbrella replacement canopy for my teak umbrella frame. Shadeusa answered all my questions promptly and delivered a quality replacement quickly.
We needed a replacement umbrella material to fit on our 9' market frame. Wanted a high quality fabric that would last longer than the hardware & garden store material for the original frame. Happy to pay for Sunbrella material and get the wide selection of colors, much better than when buying the original frame. Took 2 minutes to put the new umbrella fabric on our existing frame -- just pulling the strong pickets over the umbrella spokes. Owner helped with pictures to narrow down color/fabric choices. We wanted dark color with good sun protection -- this one better at cutting down sun translucense than what we've had in past.
We sit at our patio table almost every day, and the Umbrella blocks the sun while having our morning coffee and afternoon meals. The replacement shade upgrades the Umbrella to be as good as new.