SunRaker® Beach Umbrella with Patented Integrated Table
SunRaker® takes the concept of beach gear convenience to a new level by integrating the table itself to the pole allowing the generous 19″ table top to fold with the umbrella and open with a simple downward push. Why add the extra cost and carry weight of a separate beach table? And why spend your day at the beach fighting to keep your food, drinks and gear out of the sand? We’ve made the decision easy by adding our patented folding table into the deal at the same cost as the umbrella without the table.
“I never would have guessed how valuable the collapsible table/umbrella combo would be. It is so awesome and helpful. First day of use nearby beachgoers inquired where I got it because they want one too! It’s a hit! I highly recommend it and it is of great value.” Sandy – SoCal
Secure your shady spot on the beach with this handy tethering kit $14.95. You can add these tethers to this umbrella at checkout. Click here for details.
- Patented: US patent 9706834. Other patents pending.
- Ingenious wrap-around matching table folds and stows conveniently inside carry bag with umbrella.
- Generous 19″ x 19″ moisture repellant table opens with a gentle downward push and folds with an upward push.
- Includes two cup holders and two mesh phone pouches.
- Quik Twist™ self anchoring beach umbrella sinks pole deep into sand.
- Self-anchoring. Propeller style screw tip for deep sand penetration. Note: the screw tip’s outside diameter is 2″ and may not be compatible with stand alone umbrella anchors.
- Oversized 7′ 420D oxford canopy
- Matching carry bag included. Bagged length is 51″.
- Blocks 96% of all harmful UV Rays UPF 50 (always wear sun screen to protect from lateral rays).
- Ttilting canopy for maximum sub protection as the sun tracks across the sky
- Oversized wind vent
- 1.25″ anodized no-rust silver poles
- Flexible fiberglass ribs
- Available in two popular sizes: 7′ and 8′ and many beachy colors and styles
- Now available with rainbow canopy/navy blue table (8′ only) or silver reflective with royal blue table (7′ and 8′ models)
- Weighs 6 pounds for 7′ model, 9 pounds for 8′ model.
- Add a set of beach umbrella hooks for just $11.95. Click here for product details.
- 7′ $44.95, 8′ $59.95
- See Beach Umbrella with Table Video
- See Beach Umbrella with Table Video (close up)
- Add a set of beach umbrella hooks for just $11.95 (available at checkout)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The clasp that holds the top part of the umbrella to the base was held on by a small dot of glue. So, of course it gave way when it became a bit windy. Poor quality control.
Table is nice. The supports for the table should used for yhe umbrella. The umbrella supports are flimsy.
We used it almost every other week-end this summer of 2020 on the East coast of Florida and wanted to write a nice review. One day we had almost 20 mile an hour winds and this umbrella was the only one open on the entire beach. Of course I had 2 tent stakes supporting the side facing the wind to stop the the umbrella from caving in. It did split one of the plastic ends that holds the top material. Was kind of my fault for testing how much of a beating it could take. I used a small zip tie to fix this it, so no big deal. Easy fix! You have a very good product and it warrants the made in the USA label on it. We bought a Nautica beach umbrella from big box store 5 years ago and 20 minutes in a 7 mile an hour wind, the plastic part that allows the umbrella to tilt broke. That was made in China of course. We have seen a lot of victims of high winds in the trash dumpster when exiting the beach, but not yours. Made very strong and know that we will have this one for many years to come and we go to the beach a lot. Thanks again for such a great product.
I never would have guessed how valuable the collapsible table/umbrella combo would be. It is so awesome and helpful. First day of use nearby beachgoers inquired where I got it because they want one too! It's a hit! I highly recommend it and it is of great value.
I just received my new beach umbrella with the attached table. Very easy to open and close and love the look and quality. Can't wait to use it on our beach trip in Sept. Will report back after that trip. Also customer service rep, Mark was a great help - he actually suggested I check out this product. Thanks Mark
I purchased 2. One for own use and one to kids/grandkids