SunRaker® Beach Umbrella with Table
SunRaker® takes the concept to a new level by integrating the table itself to the pole allowing the generous 19″ table top to fold with the umbrella and open with a simple downward push.
- Patented: US patent 9706834. Other patents pending.
- Ingenious wrap-around matching table folds and stows conveniently inside carry bag with umbrella.
- Generous 19″ x 19″ moisture repellant table opens with a gentle downward push and folds with an upward push.
- Includes two cup holders and two mesh phone pouches.
- Quik Twist™ self anchoring beach umbrella sinks pole deep into sand.
- Propeller style screw tip for deep sand penetration
- Oversized 7′ 420D oxford canopy
- Matching carry bag included. Bagged length is 51″.
- Blocks 96% of all harmful UV Rays UPF 50 (always wear sun screen to protect from lateral rays).
- Ttilting canopy for maximum sub protection as the sun tracks across the sky
- Oversized wind vent
- 1.25″ anodized no-rust silver poles
- Flexible fiberglass ribs
- Available in two popular sizes: 7′ and 8′ and many beachy colors and styles
- Weighs 6 pounds for 7′ model, 9 pounds for 8′ model.
- 7′ $44.95, 8′ $59.95
- Checkout SunRaker® product videos below.
- Calculate Shipping
Beach Umbrella with patented integrated beach table. The SunRaker® is the latest innovation in sun smart beach umbrellas. SunRaker® incorporates an innovative patent-pending wrap around beach table designed to provide you with sand-free, hands free convenience to enhance your day at the beach.We’re beach pros and have years of collective beach experience. SunRaker® is our latest beach invention. We recognize that a trip to the beach involves hauling a fair amount of gear to the shoreline. You simply can’t make do without a beach umbrella to protect you and the gang from the sun’s harmful rays. A comfortable beach chair to relax in is second on the list of beach essentials. And then there’s all the secondary items: towel, camera, food, drinks, cell phone, sunscreen, toys… We have a cool Beach Cart to help you get it there. But how to keep everything up and out of the sand?
Sure, there’s a few beach table accessories on the market already. In fact, we offer Beach Tables here. Some are freestanding while others slip over and attach to the umbrella pole. However, all of these independent tables just add cost/weight and one more item to lug.
SunRaker® product video:
SunRaker® video with close up on table: