Chair Umbrella clamp with 6′ beach umbrella
$12.95 – $27.95
Chair umbrella: The perfect combination for a day at the beach, park or playing fields is a chair and an umbrella. Anchoring an umbrella into the ground can pose a time consuming challenge in any environment. Umbrellas are top heavy and catch wind like a parachute. They need to be secured quickly and reliably. Using the chair's weight is the perfect solution. But attachment used to be a real problem.
The old method was to typically fall back on the flimsy chair umbrellas with the cheap plastic clamp integrated to the tip. The clamp rarely held the non-adjusting umbrella in place and the day was spent fighting for shade.
We solved these issues with our new heavy duty beach umbrella clamp. This sturdy little beast quickly attaches to most rigid frame section of the chair and is a perfect companion to our 6' height adjustable beach umbrella. This clever combination provides that comfortable shady spot you need and allows you to conveniently adjust the shade overhead as the sun tracks through the day. See how-to video below.
Chair Umbrella and clamp combination features:
- Umbrella fastens vertically or horizontally to any arm-rest or tubular frame piece
- Clamp is just 5″ x 4″ x 2″
- Clamp constructed from high impact polymer
- Fully rotational to track the sun for maximum shade
- Available to order with 6' sun blocking fully adjustable beach umbrella (see details below)
- Calculate Shipping
Six foot Sun blocker beach umbrella features:
- 50 SPF with silver undercoat
- 75 denier polyester water resistant canopy
- 6' steel 8-rib diameter top
- 3/4″ diameter powder coated 2-piece steel pole section works perfectly with above clamp
- Adjustable height
- Navy blue, Royal blue or sun block silver (royal blue underlining)
- 3 pounds
- Add an oversized beach umbrella tote for just $4.95