- Products which may be defective or damaged in shipping will be replaced or refunded at the discretion of Shade USA. Damages/defects/missing items must be reported to Shade USA within 14 days of receipt of goods. Original packaging cartons and materials must be retained for inspection purposes by the carrier in order for the damage claim to be valid. Products that are determined to have defective part(s) will be replaced in whole or just the part(s), at Shade USA’s discretion.
- Returns deemed eligible for a refund will be refunded an amount that is subject to a 10% restocking fee to cover the cost to inspect and repackage the item(s). Any credit amount will be less the charged shipping costs or the actual shipping costs for the returned item(s), whichever is greater.
- Our refund policy does not cover products damaged due to neglect, improper usage or application, wind damage or other acts of nature such as fading (unless otherwise stated on the product page), sun rot or mildew. Our refund policy does not cover products which are special ordered, denoted as custom made (such as Sunbrella products) or imprinted on the customer’s behalf.
- Our warranty does not cover discrepancies relating to colors of products. We do our best to accurately represent the color of any item. However, these are outdoor products which colors are dramatically altered by the condition of the sun on any given day. Additionally, every digital device will display colors differently. If you have questions about a color or a specific color/hue in mind, please reach out to us prior to placing your order.
- Our warranty does not cover broken ropes/cords, tilt mechanisms or broken canopy ribs.
- Our warranty does not cover broken ropes/cords on frames that were purchased to match up with canopies we did not manufacture.
- Our refund/warranty policy only covers products intended for private use and does not cover products intended for commercial, public, 3rd party or rental usages. Shade USA reserves the right to make a selection on the customer’s behalf in order to expedite the shipping process if a particular color or design of a product has not been included with the customer’s order.
- Returned packages are subject to a 10% restocking fee. UPS now charges shippers for packages returned as refused or otherwise undeliverable. Orders returned as such will be credited less the return shipping fees and the aforementioned stocking fee.
- We rely on our customers to provide us with all customer information required to ship your order in a timely manner. UPS charges Shade USA$15 for each address correction. Shade USA reserves the right to assess these charges to the customer’s account when the customer has failed to provide an full and accurate shipping address.
- UPS makes three delivery attempts, after which the shipment will be returned. UPS charges for the return. Shade USA reserves the right to assess all return shipping fees (not to exceed the original shipping charges) to the customer’s account.
- To schedule a pick up from United Parcel Service: 1-800-PICK-UPS
Warranty, Return Policy & Product information/Guarantee
Thinking about returning a replacement umbrella canopy? Our most commonly returned items are replacement canopies for patio/market umbrellas. In most cases we would have a money-saving alternative to your return. For example, we can offer a frame that would work perfectly with your canopy with a discount from the list price of that frame. Why not drop us an email before initiating a return or give us a call at 480-600-1049. You can return most unused products within 90 days for a refund on PURCHASE PRICE (shipping costs are not refundable). Items stated as non-refundable cannot be returned or refunded. Shade USA does not pay for the cost to return items. Products returned must be unused and in resale condition and are subject to the following conditions and restrictions: