11′ Umbrella Replacement Canopy
11′ Replacement canopy. Our 11′ canopies fit 8-rib umbrellas with long ribs measuring 66″ (measurement is taken from tip of rib end to center of connecting hub). Our grommets have a 1.5″ inside diameter. Select from rugged 300 gram poly canvas or upgrade to extended life Protexture™ (plus $20). $49.95
- Not compatible with cantilever/offset style patio umbrellas.
- Important: The First Step is to accurately measure your existing umbrella frame to ensure a perfect fit of your replacement canopy. See this video guide on how to accurately measure an existing umbrella for compatibility
- Fits umbrella frames with 8 ribs and a 66-67″ radius (see short instructional video below to measure your frame)
- Material is either 300 gram poly canvas or extended life Protexture. Protexture (plus $20) is a canvas fabric that has been treated to lock in color for at least 3 years and is recommended for darker color shades and/or umbrellas that are typically left in the sun more often than not. Questions about which material is right for you? Call Mark Taylor now @ 480-600-1049.
- Not all 11′ foot umbrellas are manufactured with the same specs. Why not call a patio umbrella pro now to ensure a perfect fit for your umbrella frame? 480-600-1049
- Click here to see more about our umbrella replacement canopies.
- Fabric is treated with a water repellent but canopies are not designed for sun, not rain, protection.
- Shipping options: To ship with UPS: See shipping calculator and “Add to Cart” button below to order with UPS shipping options
- This product qualifies for USPS Flat $13.20 Rate shipping (single canopy only). Click here for details on shipping this item with USPS Flat Rate shipping.
- Click here to order a single 11′, 8 ribbed canopy with $13.20 USPS Flat Rate shipping.
- Calculate Shipping
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Storm tore up our umbrella, we replaced it with ShadeUSA product, it is such a nice umbrella cover, my wife is so happy
Was skpetical at first when I made the purchase, as the umbrella was a cheap one bought from Tuesday Morning junk shop. But the new canvas fit absolutely perfectly! Its not as taut as the original, but works just as well, if not better.
One tiny area at the top center of the canopy has threads that are not well sewn and could become an issue with wear.
The 11" replacement canopy we ordered a week ago arrived a day ahead of schedule, and fits our umbrella just perfectly! (We were worried it wouldn't, as the wooden ribs measure a bit under 68" each, but the material had enough stretch in them to fit.) And it took us less than five minutes to do. We are really thrilled. Our umbrella is about 20 years old, and very solid - made of heavy wood that has held up well over the years, although the canopy showed wear and tear. Replacing the entire umbrella would have cost us hundreds of dollars to get the same quality. Instead, it's got a new life, for an amazingly low cost. Thanks so much!
Happy with the product