9′ Wooden Replacement Frames (back order to January 2022)
9′ wooden replacement frame: replace only the frame and save money over buying a complete umbrella. Why throw a perfectly good shade umbrella in the trash when all you need is a new frame? Questions: Call now for expert advice: 480-600-1049
- These are complete replacement frames for your patio/market umbrella (lower pole, upper rib support section and finial top). You only need your original canopy.
- Important: The First Step is to accurately measure your existing umbrella frame. See this video guide on how to accurately measure an existing umbrella for compatibility
- Replaces existing frames with a radius measuring 55-56″
- 1 7/16″ solid wood support pole
- 8 wooden ribs
- Pagoda style finial
- Medium stain
- Works with all grommet sizes
- Rope and pulley lift to hoist shade canopy
- Pewter finish on connecting hardware
- Call/text with concerns/questions (Mark @ 480-600-1049)
- Calculate Shipping
- $69.95 also available with crank lift (no tilt) at plus $10
- (back order to January 2022)
- Add a UV slip cover/storage bag for $12.95 (available as an add-on at checkout).
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have three umbrella and tables in my yard. One blew out of the table and a wooden rib broke. I was thrilled to find these frames. So I bought three so they would match. They look wonderful but the frames are a bit too long for the correct and too short for the next hole. So I tried to insert the rib using the correct hole but I broke one of the small ribs at the top. I did save it by using a zip tie to secure it and it has worked so far. Because the next hole down was too far and the canopy sagged I was creative and put some wadded cup newspaper into each canopy holes that the ribs go into. Now they look great and do not sag. My old frames were the same dimensions but somehow they weren't quite right but I made it work and I love them.
Our pole broke when a tree fell on our house during a storm. The sunbrella canapy was not harmed. Replacing it with a new comparable one was going to cost over $300. Was so happy to find the pole that perfectly fit our canapy. Thrilled with purchase.
I had no idea you can even buy this type of item. The pole broke on my old umbrella and I saw this. Worked like a dream! Excellent product!
We are very pleased with this replacement. The service was great and it has withstood the wind!
Good sturdy umbrella frame