9′ Wooden Commercial Grade Patio Umbrellas, Rope/Pulley Lift, No Tilt (back order to March ’22)
Need help sorting out canopy colors and frame finishes. Call a patio umbrella pro now at 480-600-1049 or Click here to view our handy guide to our canopy colors and frame finishes.
“Replaced a very expensive umbrella with this and it totally stands up to that quality. Wide enough, covers well, easy to open and close with the pulleys. Sturdy frame, thick canopy. When the other very expensive market umbrellas need replacing, I’ll be doing it with these.” CB _ NYC
- 9 foot 8-rib market patio umbrella
- Commercial grade wooden frames
- Wind vented canopies
- Mildew resistant
- Jakarta hardwood frame work and two-piece apprx 1 7/16″ O.D. pole sections
- Pewter finish on connecting hardware.
- Medium stain
- Features durable UV resin decorative finial cap and connecting hubs.
- Two pulley rope assembly draws canopy into the fully opened position
- Disassembles easily for storage
- Select from rugged 300 gram poly canvas or upgrade to extended life 3-year fade warranty Protexture™ (plus $15).
- Not suitable for use as a rain umbrella.
- opens in a new windowClick here for a detailed description of our fabric colors, material and frames finishes
- 18 lbs
- $99.95 (back order to March ’22)
- See 9’ Foot Wooden Market Umbrella Video
- Also available with crank lift or tilting canopy (plus $10)
- Add a protective cover for only $12.95
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It’s a beautiful umbrella. It’s much more attractive than the crank with tilt version that I bought previously.
I’m very pleased with it and highly recommend .
Bought and umbrella from shade USA quality is fantastic we are very happy with our purchase and would highly recommend.
These are great quality umbrellas, good for commercial use. These market umbrellas last for a really long time. Quick response and fast shipping service. Thanks Mark for your great customer service!
It works as advertised.
I called the phone number, very helpful guy confirmed supply of the umbrellas I wanted, and estimated the freight cost.
I placed the order on line and gave a date when I would be in residence for delivery. It all worked as smooth as silk. I am very pleased with the quality and appearance of the umbrellas.