9′ Sunbrella A Patio Umbrella aluminum Ribs, Crank Lift, Collar Tilt, Aluminum Ribs: GSCU908
Sunbrella® is the only fabric that is manufactured in America. The folks at Glen Raven Mills have developed a proprietary method for dying fabric that locks in the color for a period of at least 5 years. No other material comes close to this level of sun protection. Have questions about this or any other product? Call our patio umbrella buyer Mark Taylor direct: 480-600-1049.
Upgrade your 9′ umbrella canopy to a heavy weight fade resistant Sunbrella® grade A canopy. Looking to extend the life of your umbrella? This synthetic material will outlast the standard poly canvas canopies making this a great value in the long run. Have questions? Call our patio umbrella buyer Mark Taylor direct: 480-600-1049.
The industry standard has been raised by this extra-large 9 foot California Market Umbrella. This umbrella offers all the features a residential owner demands, along with advances in design often reserved for commercial use. The tough aluminum pole is matched by the innovative use of a heavy duty aluminum rib system, which adds longevity under windy conditions. In this extra-large canopy, by using thicker and more resilient aluminum, the advanced collar tilt design separates tilt position control from the user-friendly crank to open features. Owners have a complete range of tilt positions at their fingertips and a resilient, easy to use, umbrella frame that will bring years of shade enjoyment.
- See similar and save $$$
- Rugged heavyweight genuine Sunbrella® Grade A covers with 5-year warranty against fade.
- Sturdy heavy duty frame available in bronze, matted white, hammertone grey or black finish.
- 1 1/2″ pole for stronger support than standard round poles
- Sturdy aluminum 8 rib canopy frame work
- Crank lift
- Collar tilt mechanism for easy access. Great for table-inserted umbrellas.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Vented blow through canopy
- Base not included
- Don’t see the color/style/price point you’re looking for? We have over 100,000 options available. Why not give our shade expert (Mark Taylor) a call now @ 480-600-1049
- This custom-made product is non-refundable
- Ship date: This custom-made patio umbrella takes 1-6 weeks to produce depending on the fabric selected. Please call prior to ordering if you have a particular time constraint for delivery
- See more details in description link below
- See similar and save $$$
- Bulk discounts available
- See product video
- See product video and how the collar tilt feature works in the video tutorials below
Bronze, Matted White, Black
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We really like the umbrella and the collar tilt mechanism. That mechanism makes the unit a little heavier than previous non-tilting umbrellas, but the trade-off of convenient adjustable sun protection is worth it. Also, I can't say enough great things about ShadeUSA. They are great for answering questions and offering ideas about options. They give quick shipping and the prices are the best I've found for the quality of product.