9′ Aluminum Replacement Frames (back order to January ’22)
Our 9′ frames are available in both 8-rib and 6-rib (Commercial aluminum) styles and replace true 9′ foot frames with a radius that measure 54-56″ (measurement is taken from tip of rib end to center of connecting hub). Why throw a perfectly good shade umbrella in the trash when all you need is a new frame? Questions: Call now for expert advice: 480-600-1049
Questions: Call now for expert advice: 480-600-1049
See selection listed below:
- These are complete replacement frames for your patio/market umbrella (lower pole, upper rib support section and finial top). You only need your original canopy.
- Important: The First Step is to accurately measure your existing umbrella frame. See this video guide on how to accurately measure an existing umbrella for compatibility
- 9′ aluminum support poles and fiberglass ribs replacement frame with antique bronze finish, crank lift, 1.5″ pole diameter and push button tilt and 8 ribs. Requires canopy grommet hole size of at least 1″. $79.95
- 9′ aluminum commercial grade replacement frame available in antique bronze, chocolate brown or brushed silver, Crank lift, 8 all aluminum ribs, tilt, 1.5″ pole. Requires canopy grommet hole size of at least 1″. Also available with no-tilt option (antique bronze only) $79.95 available in auto-tilt plus $10 (antique bronze only).
- 6 rib, 9′ aluminum commercial grade replacement frame available in antique bronze. Crank lift, all aluminum ribs, tilt, 1.5″ pole. Requires canopy grommet hole size of at least 1.5″ $79.95
- Rope and pulley lift: 9′ aluminum commercial grade replacement frame available in antique bronze or brushed silver. Rope/pulley lift, 8 all aluminum ribs, no tilt, 1.5″ pole. Requires canopy grommet hole size of at least 1″. $79.95
- Our frames are designed for standard round center-pole umbrellas, not cantilever/offset style. Be sure to measure for compatibility prior to ordering.
- Images depict actual frame finish. Individual device screens and daylight conditions may affect how colors display.
- Call/text with concerns/questions (Mark @ 480-600-1049)
- Calculate Shipping
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great umbrella all around!! You cannot save money when you buy cheaper versions that need replacement every summer! Very satisfied customer!!
This is a very good frame. I had no problems putting the canopy on. The tilt mechanism works fine. I would buy this again.
Very good frame. Perfect fit. Have made great savings by not having to buy whole new umbrellas
The frame of my umbrella broke in a wind storm. I wanted to save the umbrella canopy. I called the store I bought it from and they wanted almost $400. for a new a frame. My son told me to try SHADEUSA, as he had just purchased a replacement frame. I am so glad I did. My tilting replacement frame was 1/4 of the store price and fits my canopy perfectly and is a sturdy frame. Very happy with this purchase.
This frame replacement saved me from having to buy another $200 peacock looted sunbrella. Customer service returned my call and shipped same day. Instructions on how to measure were clear and putting the old fabric on new frame was easy.