9′ Aluminum Replacement Frames (back order to October 2021)
Our 9′ frames are available in both 8-rib and 6-rib (Commercial aluminum) styles and replace true 9′ foot frames with a radius that measure 54-56″ (measurement is taken from tip of rib end to center of connecting hub). Why throw a perfectly good shade umbrella in the trash when all you need is a new frame? Questions: Call now for expert advice: 480-600-1049
Questions: Call now for expert advice: 480-600-1049
See selection listed below:
- These are complete replacement frames for your patio/market umbrella (lower pole, upper rib support section and finial top). You only need your original canopy.
- Important: The First Step is to accurately measure your existing umbrella frame. See this video guide on how to accurately measure an existing umbrella for compatibility
- 9′ aluminum support poles and fiberglass ribs replacement frame with antique bronze finish, crank lift, 1.5″ pole diameter and push button tilt and 8 ribs. Requires canopy grommet hole size of at least 1″. $69.95
- 9′ aluminum commercial grade replacement frame available in antique bronze, chocolate brown or brushed silver, Crank lift, 8 all aluminum ribs, tilt, 1.5″ pole. Requires canopy grommet hole size of at least 1″. Also available with no-tilt option (antique bronze only) $69.95 available in auto-tilt plus $10 (antique bronze only).
- 6 rib, 9′ aluminum commercial grade replacement frame available in antique bronze. Crank lift, all aluminum ribs, tilt, 1.5″ pole. Requires canopy grommet hole size of at least 1.5″ $69.95
- Rope and pulley lift: 9′ aluminum commercial grade replacement frame available in antique bronze or brushed silver. Rope/pulley lift, 8 all aluminum ribs, no tilt, 1.5″ pole. Requires canopy grommet hole size of at least 1″. $69.95
- Our frames are designed for standard round center-pole umbrellas, not cantilever/offset style. Be sure to measure for compatibility prior to ordering.
- Images depict actual frame finish. Individual device screens and daylight conditions may affect how colors display.
- Call/text with concerns/questions (Mark @ 480-600-1049)
- Calculate Shipping
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very good frame. Perfect fit. Have made great savings by not having to buy whole new umbrellas
The frame of my umbrella broke in a wind storm. I wanted to save the umbrella canopy. I called the store I bought it from and they wanted almost $400. for a new a frame. My son told me to try SHADEUSA, as he had just purchased a replacement frame. I am so glad I did. My tilting replacement frame was 1/4 of the store price and fits my canopy perfectly and is a sturdy frame. Very happy with this purchase.
This frame replacement saved me from having to buy another $200 peacock looted sunbrella. Customer service returned my call and shipped same day. Instructions on how to measure were clear and putting the old fabric on new frame was easy.
Came very quickly.
Fit my old sun umbrella very well.
The frame is sturdy and worked out. Be sure to measure exactly as suggested. The fabric was a tad to long. A bit of engineering fixed it. Overall, great purchase.