9′ Aluminum Patio Umbrella with, Crank Lift, Manual Tilt, Fiberglass Ribs: (back order to January ’22)
Our aluminum market umbrellas feature:
- Oversized 9 foot canopy.
- opens in a new windowClick here for a detailed description of our fabric colors, material and frames finishes
- Patio grade sturdy aluminum market patio umbrellas
- 3M scotch-guard stain and mildew resistant
- 8 flexible fiberglass ribs
- Crank lift
- Three way tilt patio umbrella.
- Sturdy rust free frame work.
- Two-piece 1.5″ pole sections.
- Antique bronze color finish.
- Select from rugged 300 gram poly canvas or upgrade to extended life 3-year fade warranty Protexture™ (plus $15)
- Carry weight is 15 lbs
- Not suitable for use as a rain umbrella.
- $119.95 (back order to January ’22)
- See 9’ Aluminum Patio Umbrella with Tilt Video
- Calculate Shipping
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Over the years we’ve purchased numerous umbrellas that don’t last but a season. Shade USA umbrellas have all indications that’s about to change!
The feel on the cranking is smooth and has a quality feel. All other construction is a higher quality. We ordered two of the same Protexture fabric, Tuscan. There are color inconsistencies, however; I am aware of die lot differences.
Bottomline - a superior product.
Great products and reliable customer service. Been a loyal customer for 15 years. Never disappoint.
I have purchased from this company for a very long time and It's been consistently excellent customer service which is so rare. I have never had a problem with any of my many large beach umbrellas, several earthworms, several bleacher buddies. This was my first patio umbrella and it is very good quality. I am thinking about buying another patio umbrella but smaller for a new small extra table I bought so I can have a socially distanced separate table if a friend comes over to visit. I believe this company really chooses quality products to sell and has very helpful and friendly customer service of you ever have questions.
We decided to try this umbrella because we usually have to buy a couple every year... Due to our negligence of not putting the umbrella down when not in use. Then a wind comes along and the umbrella ends up in the yard broken. Not so with this umbrella!! It has withstood our negligence twice!! Nothing on it broke when it fell. Still looking and working great!
Love my new outdoor patio umbrella. Quality made, nice looking, and very easy to open up. Looks great! And even better is the made in USA!!!