9′ Aluminum Olefin Patio Umbrella
Fade resistant olefin canopy on durable fiberglass canopy support. Alto908
Commercial Grade Market Umbrella with nine foot canopy and fade resistant Olefin fabric. This gorgeous shade canopy is perfectly suited to any restaurant, resort or residential setting. Have questions about this or any other umbrella product? Call our patio umbrella buyer Mark Taylor direct: 480-600-1049.
- Rugged heavyweight Olefin canvas shade canopy
- Available all colors shown
- One year warranty against fade
- Sturdy heavy duty frame available in bronze, matted white, or anodized silver powder coat finish
- 1 1/2″ pole
- Sturdy fiberglass 8 rib canopy frame work
- Pulley and rope lift
- Stainless steel hardware
- Vented blow through canopy
- $189.95 (bulk discounts available)
- Base not included
- Please add 3-5 business days to calculator below for this drop ship item to deliver
- Calculate Shipping
What is Olefin?
Olefin is a synthetic fiber that is solution dyed to lock in color and will withstand fading by the sun and other outdoor elements at a rate superior to polyester canvas fibers. Synthetic fibers will not absorb moisture like natural cotton and will not be susceptible to mildew and canvas rot.
One of the best ways to keep Patio Umbrellas fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot cleaning soon after stains occur.