9′ Aluminum Patio Umbrella, Crank Lift, Auto Tilt, Aluminum Ribs (back order to January ’22)
Patio umbrellas with auto tilt feature are recommended when a patio umbrella is inserted to a table. The tilt is activated at the handle so you won’t have to reach up and over the table to gain access to a tilt button release. Our Commercial Grade Auto Tilt Market Umbrellas feature:
- Rugged poly canvas and Protexture 9′ arc canopies with minimum 300 gram (600 denier) weight.
- Click here for a detailed description of our fabric colors, material and frames finishes
- Available in all the standard colors and new Shade USA exclusive colors.
- Indestructible heavy duty frame in antique bronze textured frame finish
- 1 1/2″ pole for stronger support than standard round poles
- 8 ribbed canopy support
- Industrial crank lift.
- Sturdy auto gravity fed tilting umbrella
- Vented blow through canopy
- Finial top
- Not suitable for use as rain umbrellas
- Select from rugged 300 gram poly canvas or upgrade to extended life 3-year fade warranty Protexture™ (plus $15).
- 16 Pounds
- See 9′ Commercial Grade Patio Umbrella Product Video
- $129.95 (back order to January ’22)
- Calculate Shipping
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love them. Beautiful color. Well made. Quality fabric.
Ordered the Tuscan Orange protexture. I am in love with the color and functionality. So happy I ordered when I did.
I purchased two replacement covers and a new 9' umbrella and am happy with all three. Nice to have new vibrant colors and plenty of shade on the patio again. The new umbrella seems well made and good quality. Good value in my opinion.
The replacement covers for existing umbrellas were easy to install and a great value to continuing using existing frames that were in good condition.
I will be back in the future to shop again.
This umbrella gives very good sun protection. It is well made, good quality.
I ordered 5 of these umbrellas last summer for our condo association. Easy to operate and add the perfect punch of color to the patios. I bought one for myself as well, and recommend it to others.