7.5′ Aluminum Olefin Patio Umbrella, Crank Lift, Manual Tilt, Aluminum Ribs
Fade resistant olefin shade canopy on durable fiberglass canopy support. Model: GSPT758. This heavy duty 7.5 foot commercial grade umbrella by California Umbrella offers all the features a residential or commercial owner demands, with a robust commercial grade aluminum frame. The 2 section aluminum pole with and aluminum rib framework has superior stability and is perfect for demanding commercial conditions. The strong aluminum pole frame is matched by a simple efficient crank lift system that complements a resilient easy to use umbrella.
This traditional 7 ½ foot California Umbrella market style offers the residential owner a beautiful market design without taking over their space. The aluminum frame has a simple crank to open and push- to- tilt design. The push-button tilt style keeps the tilt feature and the user-friendly, crank-to-open feature separate within the frame which adds to the umbrella’s longevity. Owners can simply crank open their umbrella and push a button to tilt canopy towards the sun.
Commercial Grade Market Umbrella with nine foot canopy and fade resistant Olefin fabric. This gorgeous shade canopy is perfectly suited to any restaurant, resort or residential setting. Have questions about this or any other umbrella product? Call our patio umbrella buyer Mark Taylor direct: 480-600-1049.
- Rugged heavyweight Olefin canvas shade canopy
- One year warranty against fade
- Sturdy heavy duty frame available in bronze, matted white or stone black finish.
- 1 1/2″ pole for stronger support than standard round poles
- Sturdy aluminum 8 rib canopy frame work
- Crank lift
- Push button tilt
- Vented blow through canopy
- Don’t see the color/style/price point you’re looking for? We have over 100,000 options available. Why not give our shade expert (Mark Taylor) a call now @ 480-600-1049
- This custom-made product is non-refundable
- Ship date: This custom-made patio umbrella takes 1-6 weeks to produce depending on the fabric selected. Please call prior to ordering if you have a particular time constraint for delivery
- Base not included
- See more details in description link below
- Base not included
- Bulk discounts available
- Calculate Shipping
What is Olefin?
Olefin is a synthetic fiber that is solution dyed to lock in color and will withstand fading by the sun and other outdoor elements at a rate superior to polyester canvas fibers. Synthetic fibers will not absorb moisture like natural cotton and will not be susceptible to mildew and canvas rot.
One of the best ways to keep Patio Umbrellas fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot cleaning soon after stains occur.