6.5′ Wooden Market Umbrellas
A portable market umbrella. Use on the patio during the week then pack it up at take it to the beach, park, playing fields, anywhere.
“This umbrella is very sturdy, well made and looks great, well and the material is thick. Works great on my 9×10 patio, just the right size. I did cut a few inches off the pole to make it a little shorter since I have a deck above me. Definitely would purchase this again, I love that I can order just the shade to change up the color. I’ve got a beige one and the color is great.”. LAO – Wisconsin
- Rugged 300 gram commercial grade poly canvas shade canopy. (some colors also available in upgrade Protexture fabric. Protexture is an acrylic canvas material that carries a 3-year minimum warranty against fade. This is a good option for darker colors and/or umbrellas that are exposed to the sun continually).
- Click here to view our handy guide to our canopy colors, warranties and frame finishes.
- Jakarta hardwood two-piece pole assembly and six hardwood ribs
- UV resin connecting hubs won’t crack or split and will outlast wooden hubs 10:1.
- Medium brown finish
- Features UV resin decorative finial cap and reinforced connecting hardware (pewter finish, video shows brass and is incorrect).
- Poles are 1 3/8″ diameter
- Two-piece 6 1/2′ vented 300-gram polyester canopy. Some colors available in 3-year fade warranty Protexture (+$10).
- (Umbrellas are measured by the arc, not the opened diameter).
- Manual lift
- Non tilting
- Not suitable for use as a rain umbrella
- Available in various colors shown
- Base not included
- Carry bag/slipcover depicted in the video has been discontinued
- See 6.5’ Foot Wooden Cafe Umbrella Video
I purchased three wood market umbrella’s in the color Juniper with pro texture for an additional $10. I also purchased an extra canopy. I’m very pleased with them. Great for my Bistro Tables as well as for my 45” round table. Also, great customer service.
Great umbrella. Sage is a beautiful color. Perfect for my small balcony patio
I have a 36 inch round old teak table. The old umbrella cover wore out. I searched everywhere for an umbrella cover that would fit -- but the old cover, the old frame and ribs were not a standard size. I contacted customer service at ShadeUSA and they were very helpful. They encouraged me to try the 6.5 size. It worked perfectly and looks great! It has not blown over -- even in high winds. I really like the range of colors offered, so I could match the furniture on my patio. It was easy to assemble.
I live in a oceanfront community. This umbrella has withstood at least 35 mph wind gusts with out even moving. The best beach umbrella, hands down!
I love this umbrella the best!