6.5′ Wooden Beach umbrella
A portable beach/market umbrella. Use on the patio during the week then pack it up at take it to the beach, park , playing fields, anywhere.
Click here for a more detailed description of our frame finishes and fabrics.
- Rugged 300 gram commercial grade poly canvas shade canopy. (some colors also available in upgrade Protexture fabric. Protexture is a canvas material that carries a 3-year minimum warranty against fade. This is a good option for darker colors and/or umbrellas that are exposed to the sun continually).
- Jakarta hardwood two-piece pole assembly and six hardwood ribs
- UV resin connecting hubs won’t crack or split and will outlast wooden hubs 10:1.
- Medium stain
- Features UV resin decorative finial cap and reinforced connecting hardware (pewter finish, video shows brass and is incorrect).
- Poles are 1 1/4″ diameter
- Two-piece 6 1/2′ vented 300 gram polyester canopy. Some colors available in 3-year fade warranty Protexture (+$10).
- Manual lift
- Non tilting
- Water-resistant 3M Scotchguard coating
- Available in various colors shown
- Base not included
- Carry bag color may not match the umbrella canopy.
- Note: this is a market umbrella with a blunt tip. We offer the sand Screw at checkout for just $2.95 (recommended).
- $54.95 Back order to March ’22
- See 6.5’ Foot Wooden Cafe Umbrella Video
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The umbrella and the shipping was excellent
Better priced umbrellas out there very sturdy hold ups against beach winds with no problem. Has a nice carrying bag also, very happy.
Own 2 and have given away 3 with this one just purchased being another Christmas gift. Love them because they barely move on windy days on the beach.
We purchased the wooden beach umbrella with no tilt. We were quite pleased with its sturdiness, even in strong beach winds. It never inverted or fell over. The one down side is that the bottom of the pole is not tapered, so you have to have a sand anchor if you're using it on the beach. But we always use them, so it wasn't an inconvenience to us. I just found it odd that it was listed as a beach umbrella, but the pole was made more like a patio umbrella for which you'd have a base.
Very sturdy , look forward to lasting use !