6.5′ Umbrella Replacement Canopy
Don’t throw away that market umbrella just yet! Shade USA has replacement canopies and frames for 6.5′ market umbrellas. All canopies are weather treated with 3M Scotch Guard. looking for a specific shade or color? Take a minute to view our guide to umbrella fabrics and take the guesswork out of your search. Or call a patio umbrella expert now at 480-600-1049.
- Not compatible with cantilever/offset style patio umbrellas.
- Important: Replacement umbrella canopies are our most commonly returned purchases due to customers failing to measure their existing frame prior to making a purchase. Don’t guess on compatibility. Measure your frame, and then measure again. The First Step is to accurately measure your existing umbrella frame to ensure a perfect fit of your replacement canopy. See this video guide on how to accurately measure an existing umbrella for compatibility
- 6.5′ Umbrella Replacement canopy. Be sure to measure your market umbrella according to our informative how-to video below. Our 6.5′ canopies fit 6-rib umbrellas with a radius measuring 39-40″ (measurement is taken from tip of rib end to center of connecting hub). Our grommets have a 1″ inside diameter. 300 gram poly canvas shade canopies or fade-resistant Protexture™ (plus $10). $29.95
- Click here for a detailed description of our fabric colors, material and frames finishes
- Shipping options: To ship with UPS: See shipping calculator and “Add to Cart” button below to order with UPS shipping options
- This product qualifies for USPS Flat $13.75 Rate shipping (single canopy only). Click here for details on shipping this item with USPS Flat Rate shipping.
- Click here to order a single 6.5′ canopy with $13.75 USPS Flat Rate shipping.
- Calculate Shipping
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Best frames especially the aluminum ones. Canopies are the best on the market. Heavy canvas with strong stitching. Get the Protexture, it resists fading the best. It’s worth the extra $10
The canopy is very good quality. The size seemed a little off since I had to trim the wooden struts several times before I could get it to fit. However, once that was accomplished the end result is very pleasing.
Love the ambition! Sawing off an inch or two from each rib when a customer has a size outside our specs is a solution we recommend to customers everyday. A few minutes with a hand saw saves lots of $$$ over having to buy a new umbrella.
My fault for not measuring my umbrella frame correctly (make sure to read the instructions carefully). Thankfully the frame was wood, so I trimmed the ribs a couple inches and rounded the edges; and the replacement umbrella fit fine. The quality is good, although I would have a liked a larger vent top for a sleeker look when the umbrella is folded. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Unfortunately, I didn't measure correctly but we drilled a new hole in the post to make it fit. Oopsie!
I'm very pleased with our canopy. We did have to alter our umbrella frame slightly but that was worthwhile. The canopy is well made and your shipping was prompt. Thank you.