11′ Foot Aluminum Patio Umbrella, Crank Lift, Auto Tilt, Aluminum Ribs (back order to January ’22)
11′ foot aluminum patio umbrella with auto tilt feature. Auto tilt umbrellas are especially useful when inserted to a patio table The shade canopy is tilted by cranking the umbrella fully open then one more revolution of the crank handle will release the top to the side. Activating the tilt at the handle is beneficial since reaching a tilt button in the neck – as is the case in standard tilting umbrellas – can be a real reach. Have more questions? Call a patio umbrella pro now at 480-600-1049.
- Sturdy 1 1/2″ aluminum pole with popular antique bronze finish.
- Crank lift for easy deployment of shade canopy.
- Tilt activated at the handle rather than the neck of the umbrella.
- Canopies are available in either thick 300 gram poly canvas or fade-resistant Protexture™ with 3-year fade warranty.
- Click here for a detailed description of our fabric colors, material and frames finishes
- Wind vented canopy.
- 8 aluminum ribs for extra support.
- Wind advisory. These extra large patio umbrellas require extra attention in windy conditions.
- Not suitable for use as a rain umbrella.
- Recommended base weight minimums: 120 pounds freestanding, 65 pounds when inserted to a table.
- Not suitable for use as rain umbrellas
- $149.95 (back order to January ’22)
- Click here to see this umbrella without the auto tilt.
- Calculate Shipping
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful colors, well made, great customer service! Bought a replacement canopy and this purchase was for full umbrella.
So far we are very pleased with your product. The fabric seems to be sturdy and durable. However, we had to purchase giant bags to be filled with sand since everyone is out of umbrella bases. Definitely NOT ideal.
My 11 foot umbrella was purchased to shade a table that seats 6. The umbrella looks good, adds some nice color, and works well to provide shade for the table. I did a lot of research before deciding on Shade USA,and am very happy with the product and service.
Our umbrella arrived in June, just in time for the hot weather. The large canopy provides plenty of shade and allows three people to stretch out comfortably on lounges
All 4 umbrellas I ordered came in on time and are great quality. Customer service is wonderful and I love the warranty these shades have! I also love that I can replace the fabric over time without buying a whole new umbrella and base. Hopefully it will hold up as well as I think it will!