11′ Foot Aluminum Patio Umbrella with Auto Tilt, Aluminum Ribs
11′ foot aluminum patio umbrella with auto tilt feature. Auto tilt umbrellas are especially useful when inserted to a patio table The shade canopy is tilted by cranking the umbrella fully open then one more revolution of the crank handle will release the top to the side. Activating the tilt at the handle is beneficial since reaching a tilt button in the neck – as is the case in standard tilting umbrellas – can be a real reach. Have more questions? Call a patio umbrella pro now at 480-600-1049.
- Sturdy 1 1/2″ aluminum pole with popular antique bronze finish.
- Crank lift for easy deployment of shade canopy.
- Tilt activated at the handle rather than the neck of the umbrella.
- Canopies are available in either thick 300 gram poly canvas or fade-resistant Protexture™. Click here for more details on our materials selection.
- Wind vented canopy.
- 8 aluminum ribs for extra support.
- Wind advisory. These extra large patio umbrellas require extra attention in windy conditions.
- Recommended base weight minimums: 120 pounds freestanding, 65 pounds when inserted to a table.
- Click here to see this umbrella without the auto tilt.
- Calculate Shipping