11′ Aluminum Pacifica Patio Umbrella, Rope/Pulley Lift, No Tilt, Fiberglass Ribs: ALTO118
Have questions about this or any patio umbrella we stock? Call our patio umbrella buyer Mark Taylor direct: 480-600-1049. Fade resistant Pacifica offers greater protection from UV sensitive colors such as those listed below.
This heavy duty top seller 11 foot commercial grade umbrella offers all the features a residential or commercial owner demand with a robust, commercial grade aluminum frame. The two-section aluminum pole with a 2mm wall thickness and fiberglass rib framework has superior stability and is perfect for demanding commercial conditions. The strong aluminum pole frame is matched by a simple and efficient pulley lift system, which compliments a resilient and easy to use umbrella. One of the key benefits to this umbrella is a three year warranty on the fiberglass ribs as opposed to your standard one year warranty. This umbrella will hold up against anything you throw at it; it has the benefits of both worlds
- Rugged, durable and fade resistant Pacifica shade canopy with 4-year warranty against fade.
- Sturdy heavy duty frame available in bronze, silver anodized or matted white powder coat finish
- 2mm thick aluminum center support with 1 1/2″ diameter
- Sturdy reinforced fiberglass 8 rib canopy frame work
- Rope and pulley lift
- Stainless steel hardware
- Vented blow through canopy
- Base not included
- Don’t see the color/style/price point you’re looking for? We have over 100,000 options available. Why not give our shade expert (Mark Taylor) a call now @ 480-600-1049
- This custom-made product is non-refundable
- Ship date: This custom-made patio umbrella takes 1-6 weeks to produce depending on the fabric selected. Please call prior to ordering if you have a particular time constraint for delivery
- See more details in description link below
- $389 (bulk pricing available)
One of the best ways to keep Patio Umbrellas fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot cleaning soon after stains occur.
Bronze, Matted White