11′ Aluminum Olefin Patio Umbrella
Upgrade your umbrella canopy to heavy weight fade resistant Olefin. Looking to extend the life of your umbrella? This synthetic material will outlast the standard poly canvas canopies making this a great value in the long run. Have questions? Call our patio umbrella buyer Mark Taylor direct: 480-600-1049 .
- Rugged heavy grade Olefin canvas with 1-year warranty against fade and rot
- Available in these popular colors and textures
- Sturdy heavy duty frame available in bronze or matted white powder coat finish
- 1 1/2″ pole diameter
- Sturdy reinforced fiberglass 8 rib canopy frame work
- Rope and pulley lift
- Stainless steel hardware will not rust
- Double-vented blow through canopy
- Base not included
- $249.95 (bulk pricing available)
- Calculate Shipping
What is Olefin?
Olefin is a synthetic fiber which cannot retain moisture that results in rot and mildew like natural cotton canvas fibers. Olefin will hold colored dyes longer than the standard polyester grade materials found on most outdoor umbrellas today.
One of the best ways to keep Patio Umbrellas fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleaning is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot cleaning soon after stains occur.