10′ Aluminum Cantilever Sunbrella A Patio Umbrella: (cali338) Sold out for 2021
The CALI 338 is an exciting square cantilever umbrella that opens up tremendous possibilities for any space. The extra-large 10-foot square canopy tilts and turns 360 degrees with its peddle release to offer the most dramatic shade potential. This umbrella features a strong aluminum frame and ribs that will last you a long time. With a standard fillable base which can be filled with water, rock or sand up to 350 lb.
Looking for an umbrella that will not fade for at least 5 years? Sunbrella® offers the industry’s best option for outdoor fabric and Shade USA offers the lowest price on Sunbrella. This eleven foot cantilever/offset patio umbrella is available in all the listed colors. Looking for a particular Sunbrella® fabric? We can produce this beautiful canvas in virtually any color/material choice.Click here for more on custom Sunbrella® options Or call/text our expert now: Mark Taylor @ 480-600-1049
- Gorgeous genuine solution-dyed Sunbrella® A canopy
- 10′ x 10′ square canopy
- 5 year warranty against fade
- Heavy duty aluminum pole available in bronze
- Sleek 8-rib design
- Crank open canopy
- Pedal release tilt/turn
- Protective cover included
- Includes fill-able base (H x W x D): 8” x 35″ x 35″ and holds up to 350 pounds.
- Vented blow through canopy
- Don’t see the color/style/price point you’re looking for? We have over 100,000 options available. Why not give our shade expert (Mark Taylor) a call now @ 480-600-1049
- This custom-made product is non-refundable
- Ship date: This custom-made patio umbrella takes 1-6 weeks to produce depending on the fabric selected. Please call prior to ordering if you have a particular time constraint for delivery
- See more details in description link below
- product size (W x H): 156” x 199.6”
- shipping size (L x W x H): 85” x 9” x 22”
- shipping weight: 128 lbs
- Ships via trucking company. Note: The shipping rate included with order is an estimate only. Contact us for a firm shipping rate prior to placing this order.